I want to thank you all for giving me the motivation to keep writing. I know I've missed a few deadlines, and I've been on hiatus a few times, and I apologize for that.
I want to celebrate this moment by looking back at the milestones I've reached in the past year:
- 36 chapters posted so far
- volume 1 completed and self-published as a paperback
- volume 1 listed on Goodreads. If you've read that far, you can now add it to your "Read" shelf on Goodreads and it will count towards your reading challenge
- posting on Tapas, begun in August 2017, with chapters now being posted almost simultaneous here and on Tapas
- the illustration for the cover of volume 1 is available as a print on DeviantArt, with several types of art gifts enabled
And here's what you can expect from Toadmila in 2018:
- volume 2 will most likely be longer and more complex than volume 1, and revolving around 3 special characters that are yet to make an entrance
- a different illustration for the cover of volume 2, featuring a character that's yet to be revealed
- more merchandise... I mean more illustrations, on DeviantArt and elsewhere
- weekly updates, unless something really bad happens (I have a buffer! A real, actual, nice and shiny buffer!)
Thank you, everyone, for reading, and I hope you'll stick around for the ride.